From the latest National Covid-19 Testing and Tracing Plan to groundbreaking learnings in artificial intelligence, nutrition, climate change, equity and last-mile electrification, our experts converge to solve pressing problems, improve lives and unleash human potential across the globe.
Sessions will be broadcasted live across the Foundation’s social media pages (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube).
- Episode 08:Join Energy for Growth Hub and The Rockefeller Foundation for a conversation about “Raising Energy Ambitions: Exploring the Modern Energy Minimum” with some of the report’s authors. They’ll be discussing the research and data backed evidence supporting the new and more ambitious energy metric, and why it is vital to ending energy poverty.
- The social safety net is only effective if people can access it easily and when they need it. Even before the Covid-19 pandemic, an estimated $65 billion in safety net benefits went unused by families each year that needed them in the United States.
- Episode 06:This episode of #RFBreakthrough will be a practical discussion about what it will take to reopen schools. Our panel of experts will share how they are using Covid-19 testing protocols along with other measures outlined in our third National Covid-19 Testing Action Plan to safely reopen and stay open.
- EPISODE 05A third of all humanity lacks access to reliable power. This blunt reality drives immense social inequities. Access to power spells the difference, literally, between darkness and light. Reliable power opens the door to educational and economic opportunity. Join The Rockefeller Foundation and The MIT Energy Initiative for a conversation about the work of the Commission over the past year, and how its leaders are making the case for universal electricity access.
- Episode 04Small businesses are struggling to recover from Covid-19, and Black-owned businesses are among the hardest hit. Further complicating the recovery for these businesses is the fact that they typically have the hardest time gaining access to capital. Literally, landscapes will be changed, and communities left struggling unless avenues and methods for increasing access to capital are embraced.
- Episode 03As the third episode in the #RFBreakthroughseries, The Rockefeller Foundation co-hosted a livestream discussion with Vital Voices (“The Great Equalizer or Divider: Technology for Gender Justice and Women’s Empowerment”), on how we can use technology as a means to an end to achieve gender equality during the pandemic and beyond.
- Episode 02For the second episode in the #RFBreakthrough series, The Rockefeller Foundation hosted a live stream discussion on how we can use artificial intelligence as a force for good during the pandemic and beyond, while also exploring the need for a regulatory framework to ensure its responsible use.
- Episode 01 For our inaugural episode, The Rockefeller Foundation hosted a live-stream discussion, Covid-19: a Blueprint for Keeping the U.S. Economy Open. The panelists discuss the updated national testing, tracing and safety regimen for the United States.
From the latest National Covid-19 Testing and Tracing Plan to groundbreaking learnings in artificial intelligence, nutrition, climate change, equity and last-mile electrification, our experts converge to solve pressing problems, improve lives and unleash human potential across the globe. Sessions will be broadcasted live across the Foundation’s social media pages (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube).More