Grantee Impact Stories
Insights into how our grantees are revolutionizing the world
- Grantee Impact StoryFeb 09 2024
Civil unrest threatened to interfere with the work of Ecuador's oldest food bank. But the team wouldn't let it happen.
- Nov 30 2023Grantee Impact StoryWant To Change Africa’s Future? For These Farmers, It Starts With a Tractor Smallholder farmers in Africa are upping their productivity through an app that allows them to share tractors that are otherwise unaffordable.
- Nov 22 2023Grantee Impact StoryFighting Climate-Worsened Child Hunger, One Cup of Uji at a Time Most Kenyan schoolchildren head to class without having eaten breakfast. Cup of Uji is doing something about that.
- Nov 14 2023Grantee Impact StoryA Young Leader Joins Indigenous Communities To Protect the “Lungs of the Earth” The Amazon is critically important to the world. Meet one young woman working with its Indigenous communities to save it.
Matter of Impact
In our quarterly series, Matter of Impact, we cast a close eye on a single topic or issue with short features, video, and impact stories.
- Latest Edition
How can we forge a global movement that’s truly inclusive and comprehensive to fight for …
- Matter of ImpactUnleashing Climate Innovation Through Powerful Partnerships We turn to potent collaborations to think outside the box and drive change in this era of climate decision.
- Matter of ImpactAchieving Lasting Impact Every day, The Rockefeller Foundation, grantees, and partners make the world measurably and sustainably healthier, more nourished, and empowered. See how.
- Matter of ImpactJoining the Fight to Combat Crises From searching for lost children in Ukraine or supporting civil society in Iran, see how our grantees respond to a range of crises and support vulnerable communities in urgent need.
- PerspectiveInvesting in the Rockefeller Model of Philanthropy In 1964, The Atlantic began a review of The Rockefeller Foundation’s impact on its 50th year of operations with a series of questions: “An evaluation …
- PerspectiveSustainable Food Decisions Start Before the Grocery Aisle Like many people making their weekly trip to the grocery store, I do my best to buy “responsible” products that have positive environmental impact and …
- PerspectiveCOP28: It’s Not About Ice Caps, It’s About Our Lungs “Everyone needs to know this is not just about climate, polar bears, and glaciers. This is about my lungs and your lungs,” Dr. Maria Neira, …