In Matter of Impact, we intend to cast a close eye on a single topic or issue with short features, video, and case studies.
- A global recovery must put justice and parity at its heart
- Issue 04Covid laid bare, once again, deep systemic inequities that create barriers to healthy diets and dignified work, education and even internet access. In a post-Covid world, a sustainable recovery must have justice and parity at its heart, both in the U.S. and globally.
- Issue 03In this third edition of Matter of Impact we share insights and highlight initiatives from our global Power & Climate program.
- Issue 02In this second edition of our online magazine Matter of Impact, we focus on the ongoing work to achieve gender equity.
- Issue 01In the first edition of our new online magazine, Matter of Impact, we examine the enduring racial disparities that the Covid-19 crisis has made all the more glaringly obvious. And demanding of our attention.
A collaboration of The Rockefeller Foundation and The Georgetown Institute for Women, Peace and SecuritySEE MORE
A Moment for Deeper Solidarity in The Women’s Movement
Immense opportunity and exceptional challenge. In a nutshell, this is what the women’s movement is faced with now. The opportunity? As we meet this unimagined moment of a Covid-19 crisis paired with a period of institutional and historical racial reckoning, we have a real chance to both deepen and broaden our collective conversation about how […]More