Covid-19: Meeting This Moment
- July 2020We’ve gone from 1 million to 4.5 million tests per week in the U.S., but we’ll need to redouble our efforts to make it to 30 million tests per week and beyond in order to reopen communities and economies, and keep them open.
- Tune into #RFBreakthrough, a don't-miss livestream series highlighting urgent and innovative discussions with thought leaders and industry experts.
- Read Dr. Rajiv J. Shah’s 2020 Annual Letter on The Rockefeller Foundation’s response to Covid-19.
- To facilitate the exchange of best practices for public health authorities and federal, state, city, and tribal officials working to scale up pandemic testing needs in order to reopen their economies while safeguarding public health.
- As the U.S. considers plans for reopening, how can the country strike a balance between increasing economic activity & lowering Covid-19 infection rates?
Community Resources | Covid-19
- First stimulus payments are expected to go out the week of April 13. Learn more about tax related benefits, and how to claim them.
- Unemployment insurance is expanded to cover many workers not eligible for traditional benefits and the benefits have been increased by $600 per worker per week. Learn how to claim new unemployment benefits.
- Many families are facing food shortages at this time. Learn how to seek Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (SNAP) and additional assistance if you care for an infant or small children.
- If your small business is struggling due to the pandemic, there are loans and other assistance available through the Small Business Administration at www.sba.gov. Learn how to claim them.
- Learn the latest information on preventing the spread and treating those affected by coronavirus by visiting the World Health Organization Covid-19 web page.
- Johns Hopkins University's Coronavirus Covid-19 Global Cases dashboard, which tracks the spread of the virus, can assist us in both visualizing who is being affected and developing efficient, targeted strategies to mitigate crises.
Calls for at least $75 billion in additional funding and the CDC to lead with …SEE MORE
Recent Updates from our Network
Reset the Table: Meeting the Moment to Transform the U.S. Food System
America faces a hunger and nutrition crisis unlike any this country has seen in generations. Today 14 million children are missing meals on a regular basis – a statistic that’s five times worse than before the Covid-19 pandemic. It’s even worse for Latino and Black families, which have seen rates of nutrition insecurity spike to […]More