As 2013 comes to a close, we’re looking back at some of the most read, most shared, and most talked about posts from our blog. From the announcement of the first 33 Resilient Cities, to Elton John receiving the 2013 Lifetime Achievement Award, here are the most popular posts of 2013:
1) 33 Resilient Cities Announced by Rockefeller Foundation
The exciting announcement of the first 33 cities selected from over 1,000 registrations and 400 applications.
2) Social Impact Bonds Infographic
What are social impact bonds and how do they work? This Infographic explores the financing, structure, and network growth in 2013.
— Rockefeller Fdn (@RockefellerFdn) October 4, 2013
4) Three Trends Shaping the Future of Food Security
We’ve been thinking about our potential impact on a topic we call ‘Feeding More with Less,’ and have identified three of the biggest trends which will shape these issues for the foreseeable future.
5) Rockefeller Foundation To Honor Elton John
Sir Elton John receives the 2013 Rockefeller Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award for his work as a leading advocate and philanthropist on behalf of people with HIV/AIDS.
7) 8 Powerful Lessons on Building Networks
“Here are eight important lessons we’ve learned about building networks that are powerful tools for social change.”
8) The Promise and Challenge of Big Data
“A number of projects have explored the potential of big data, but are we adequately addressing the threats, too?”
9) Climate Change and Cities: 10 Cities That Are Leading the Way on Climate Change & The Five Fastest Growing Cities
10) Universal Health Coverage Relevant for All Countries
“Working towards a single post-2015 development framework and set of Universal Health Coverage goals for all countries.”