Several scams claiming to be from or associated with The Rockefeller Foundation are currently circulating on the internet. They may include our logo, names of current Foundation staff, links, or other information taken directly from our official web site, www.rockefellerfoundation.org.
The Foundation does not make job offers via email or through Craigslist. If you receive a job offer via email or any other communication or request seemingly from the Foundation that you feel is suspicious, please disregard that communication. All current Foundation open positions are listed in our Careers section.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some tips to help you avoid email scams:
- Be suspicious of unsolicited emails that ask for personal or financial information.
- Avoid filling out forms in email messages.
- Log on to official websites instead of clicking on links embedded in an email.
- Contact the organization that is supposedly sending the email to verify if it is genuine.
- Be wary if you receive an email saying you have been offered a job or are being awarded a grant.
- Be cautious if you are asked to wire money.