- July 2021 – April 2022Learn how community members’ attitudes, barriers, and motivators changed or stayed the same throughout the Equity-First Vaccination Initiative.
- January - February 2022Learn how community members responded to boosters and how vaccinated and unvaccinated parents handled getting their children aged 5-17 vaccinated.
- November - December 2021Learn more about the top barrier reported by unvaccinated respondents across all cities and parents’ early attitudes toward child vaccinations.
- September - October 2021Learn what community members in Houston and Newark said about their most trusted messengers and greatest motivators for taking the vaccine and how vaccinated respondents felt about boosters.
- July - August 2021See what community members said about their barriers, motivators, attitudes, and beliefs concerning the Covid- 19 vaccine in July- August 2021.
Jan 23 2023
Social Science Research Council’s Mercury Project Announces Call for Proposals To Expand Vaccine Demand ResearchMore
Jan 06 2023
Transforming Disease Detection Through Wastewater SurveillanceMore
Dec 21 2022
Remarks by Dr. Bruce Gellin at a Public Meeting of the Bipartisan Commission on Biodefense Response, Recovery, and Mitigation at the American Geophysical UnionMore