The Rockefeller Foundation does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.
- First stimulus payments are expected to go out the week of April 13. Learn more about tax related benefits, and how to claim them.
- Unemployment insurance is expanded to cover many workers not eligible for traditional benefits and the benefits have been increased by $600 per worker per week. Learn how to claim new unemployment benefits.
- Many families are facing food shortages at this time. Learn how to seek Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (SNAP) and additional assistance if you care for an infant or small children.
- If your small business is struggling due to the pandemic, there are loans and other assistance available through the Small Business Administration at www.sba.gov. Learn how to claim them.
- Learn the latest information on preventing the spread and treating those affected by coronavirus by visiting the World Health Organization Covid-19 web page.
- Johns Hopkins University's Coronavirus Covid-19 Global Cases dashboard, which tracks the spread of the virus, can assist us in both visualizing who is being affected and developing efficient, targeted strategies to mitigate crises.