- A resolute group of spiritual leaders of various faiths rotate from the pulpit to halls of legislative power. The goal: persuading state and federal lawmakers to implement equity and financial justice measures now.
- On Longhaul Farm in Garrison, New York, Jason Angell and Jocelyn Apicello believe countering global warming is urgent—but also not enough. They are at the forefront of a movement to promote community-owned solar power.
- When Amy L. Blouin was a divorced mom with two sons in diapers, EITC made a big difference. She spent 25 years advocating to make it more available to others.
- Marcy Bowers offers some advice to other state activists advocating for child and family tax benefits.
- When Courtney O'Reilly told a caller she would qualify for a family tax credit, the caller began to cry. "I knew it was a life-changing moment for her," O'Reilly says. "And that’s why we’re here.”