- Systemic racial economic disparities hurt productivity and have cost the U.S. $22.9 trillion over the last 30 years. Allapattah, one of Miami's oldest neighborhoods, is fighting back.
- Beyond closing the racial wealth gap, our mission is to empower Black and Latino/a business owners and provide them with the direct funding and resources they need to build a legacy for themselves, their families and their communities.
- “Other lenders don’t care if I eat or lose my apartment; they just want to see my payment land in their account. JUST is different. They truly support women.”
- A small business incubator is born in a marginalized Louisville neighborhood. The goal: to create not only jobs but businesses, economic growth, mobility, entrepreneurship, and independence.
- Three jobs and he still couldn’t support his family--until he joined a worker-owned company.
- Research shows employee-owned companies tend to be more productive and profitable, while workers retire with significantly more savings.
- Feb 12 2024Rockefeller Foundation Welcomes New Economic Opportunity Coalition Member: Xcel Energy
- Jul 28 2023The Rockefeller Foundation Hires Chris Weaver To Lead the Economic Opportunity Coalition
- Jul 28 2022Philanthropic and Corporate Leaders Join Biden-Harris Administration’s Call to Invest in Underserved Communities