The Rockefeller Foundation and UNICEF held an event during UNGA exploring the potential of data to revolutionize health around the world.
We’re pleased to feature remarks from:
• Dr. Rajiv J.Shah, The Rockefeller Foundation
• Ms. Henrietta Fore, UNICEF
• Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, World Health Organization
• Dr. Seth Berkley, Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance
• Mr. Peter Sands, The Global Fund
• Dr. Muhammad Pate, Global Financing Facility, supported by the World Bank
• Hon. Dr. Jane Aceng, Ministry of Health, Republic of Uganda
• Ms. Hema Budaraju, Facebook
• Ms. Geralyn Miller, Microsoft
• Moderated by Ms. Alice Park, TIME
To continue following the conversation, please see the #DataSavesLives & #UNGAxRF hashtags, and stay tuned for more information on The Rockefeller Foundation and UNICEF’s work toward ensuring that all people benefit from advances in data science for health.