The Rockefeller Foundation is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager.
The Human Resources (HR) team serves as an integral strategic partner across the Foundation in the areas of human resources, talent acquisition and onboarding, culture and values, employee engagement, career development and performance, employee relations and retention, compensation, rewards and recognition, employee benefits, diversity, equity and inclusion and organizational strategy and development. The HR team aligns their strategy, goals and the services they provide across the Foundation and thoughtfully promotes a diverse and inclusive culture of leadership, effectiveness, innovation, integrity and equity in service of the Foundation’s overall mission, vision and goals.
Human Resources seeks a Talent Acquisition Manager. As a key member of the HR team, the TAM will interact directly with hiring managers and candidates and lead the talent acquisition process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads the life-cycle recruitment process for open positions.
- Leads recruitment launch, sources talent, manages candidate experience, internal clients, Executive Search firms, interviews, and offers.
- Develops recruitment strategies, job posting strategy, digital and non-digital employment branding, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, and talent acquisition planning.
- Manages a transparent recruitment process.
- Provides hiring and employment data, metrics and visualization analytics.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Requires at least five years of related work experience.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have progressive corporate talent acquisition experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Proven experience communicating talent strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with international non-profits, higher education, or the development sector a plus.
- Knowledge of federal/state employment laws and regulations as they apply to recruitment and selection required, including OFCCP.
- Accuracy, attention to detail. Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, HRIS, ADP and other HR-related systems and software.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment. Proven experience as a team player and ability to work independently.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is effective in developing positive and productive relationships with all levels of staff and management across the organization.
- Is a consummate team player and both establishes and maintains effective relationships with the rest of the HR team and with team members in the Compensation and Benefits and Legal Departments.
- Has excellent project management and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to deliver high quality, accurate work on time and within budget.
- Has experience within a highly collaborative, dynamic organization and in an entrepreneurial environment where building policies, program and processes are necessary.
- Minimal travel is required both internationally and domestically.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Communication: Excellent interpersonal abilities; outstanding listening skills, writing and verbal skills; Awareness of reputation, positioning and brand management.
- Partnership and Relationship Building: Sensitive to organizational culture, strong professional representation of the Foundation. Strategic partnership building, adaptable and flexible. Commitment to the Rockefeller Foundation’s mission and core values.
- Strategy: Highly strategic mindset with ability to identify and prioritize what’s important in any project, demonstrates innovative approaches to work, ability to organize chaos into coherent plan.
- Project Management: High operational and project management ability; proactive. Sound, mature judgment, integrity, and respect for others.
- Decision-Making: Analytical and strong problem-solving abilities, takes initiative, drives for results, ability to prioritize work, communicates problems and proposes solutions, as appropriate.
- Execution: Strong project management skills; meets deadlines; ability to multi-task and work under pressure; detail oriented. Sense of urgency and responsibility, flexible work style; a self-started who can work independently as well as in and across teams.
- Passion and Optimism: Deep enthusiasm for the mission and people of the Foundation; entrepreneurial energy around connecting an engaged staff with the overall impact of the Foundation’s work.
The Rockefeller Foundation is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws concerning employment discrimination, including the Americans with Disabilities Act. To this end, the Foundation ensures equal opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, lawful alien status, physical, mental, and medical disability, veteran status or liability for service in the United States Armed Forces.
The Rockefeller Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer[ssba]