The Rockefeller Foundation is seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager to join the Communications team. The duration of this assignment is approximately 9 months.
You will be a part of The Rockefeller Foundation’s digital team focused on the Foundation’s global projects. The Rockefeller Foundation will be working on a full website redesign over the next 8 – 9 months. As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll jump right in, interacting with The Rockefeller Foundation partners, agency partners, and vendors, collaborating with diverse teams of UXers, Designers, Strategists, and Developers and leading creative projects from start to finish. You’ll help turn progressive ideas into actionable tactics, timelines, budgets, and deliverables.
Location: New York, NY
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Foundation’s staff and partners in managing agency and vendor relationships and coordination of internal teams.
- Manage operational aspects of projects, including communication of the Foundation’s needs to team and vice versa.
- Scope, define, estimate, and manage budgets and timelines for digital projects both internally and with partners.
- Lead project status meetings and updates with internal teams and agency partners.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in the context of the Foundation expectations.
- Minimize exposure to risk on a project by identifying potential out-of-scope requests and project burn, and working with the Foundation and agency teams to mitigate this risk.
- Lead, manage, and participate in testing and quality control for all deliverables.
- Lead internal post project assessments and make recommendations for future projects or project optimization.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and archived appropriately.
Education Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a project manager with experience in digital, preferably with experience managing complex, technical builds and integrated digital programs.
- Experience with website/product development and/or full lifecycle development experience.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills; courtesy, tact, patience and team orientation.
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize work amidst competing demands.
- Cooperates closely in division-wide workload and management systems.
The Rockefeller Foundation is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws concerning employment discrimination, including the Americans with Disabilities Act. To this end, the Foundation ensures equal opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, lawful alien status, physical, mental, and medical disability, veteran status or liability for service in the United States Armed Forces.
The Rockefeller Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.[ssba]